Professional integration (last 3 graduating classes)
Graduates from abroad
GRADUATES ON PRODUCTIONS
The alumni form a dynamic and close-knit community with over 2000 graduates worldwide.
Their career path and their work in the industry are regularly found in the credits of the biggest video game and 3D-FX cinema productions.
MADE IN ISART
At the end of the program, graduates can choose the path of entrepreneurship by creating their own studio.
They can then continue the development of their Final Year Projects in order to commercialize them.
AN INTERNATIONAL CAREER
Many ISART students and graduates are preparing for an international career.
Convinced of the personal and professional enrichment that the experience abroad will grant to the student, the school puts everything in place to promote a multi-cultural and international career.
- Conversation exchange
- Active English
- AIP course specific to international aspects of applications and customs
- Partnerships with international companies
- Support from alumni in foreign studios
THE ALUMNI NETWORK
Created in 2015 at the initiative of alumni, the association now involves more than 2,000 graduates.
The France, Canada and Japan branches ensure the association's missions throughout the world:
- Promote the evolution of professional careers by relying on the alumni network
- Meet during dedicated events in France or abroad
- Multiply interactions with the professional world
- Create and extend the bonds of friendship between alumni
Led by alumni and ISART's Corporate Relations Department, the groups (Discord, LinkedIn and Facebook) allow direct exchange and dissemination of:
- job offers in France and abroad
- networking events
- news about the sector
- news about the school