The Company is sensitive to the privacy of Internet users using and browsing the Site. In this context, it undertakes to comply with the legislation in force relating to personal data, namely the law on data processing, files and freedoms of 06/01/1970.
The purpose of this charter is to inform Internet users about the information concerning them that may be collected and the purposes of such collection.
The use and navigation on the Site by Internet users do not require the prior collection of information concerning them (for any question relating to cookies refer to the following article).
However, the use of certain features or applications may require the transmission of personal data, such as a subscription to a newsletter or a contact form. The Site may also reserve access to certain sections for Internet users registered with the Site as users, a registration requiring the communication of personal data.
It is specified on this point that under no circumstances are Internet users' data collected without obtaining the prior express authorization of the Internet user of the opt-in type.
Below are listed the forms and functionalities/applications that can collect the Internet user's data with the latter's authorization and the purpose pursued.
Candidate registration form
It is specified that the Company is the sole recipient of the data collected.
The data collected and processed are hosted in the European Union, and will not be transmitted to any third country that does not have the adequate level of protection determined in accordance with the applicable law without the prior authorization of the Internet user.
The Company takes all necessary measures to secure the data thus collected and processed in order to guarantee their confidentiality, integrity and accuracy. These commitments are also made by any recipient of the data and any subcontractors who may be involved in the processing of the data.
In compliance with the legislation in force, i.e. the law <title, date and nationality> each Internet user has at the Company:
- a right of communication and access: you can obtain communication of the data collected and processed concerning you;
- a right of rectification: in the event of inaccuracy of this information, you may request that it be rectified, completed or deleted;
- a right of opposition and deletion: you can demand at any time that your data be stopped and deleted.
These rights may be exercised by simple written request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by written mail to the Company at the address specified above in this document. The Company will do its utmost to respond favorably to the exercise of these rights by Internet users within the framework defined by law.
In the presence of data relating to minors, these rights may be exercised by the legal representatives of minors on their behalf.
Cookies Used, Your Information and Rights
- Display the Site in the language of your choice, and keep this information on a future visit if necessary.
- Ensure the proper functionality and display of all services and content on the Site.
- To compile statistical data relating in particular to audience, unique visits and traffic.
The Cookies we use are small text files identified by a unique number that are stored on your computer through your browser software. The information collected and processed by this file is anonymous and does not under any circumstances identify the Internet user browsing the Site.
You have the possibility to configure your browser software to, as the case may be, generally oppose the affixing of cookies on your computer, to be alerted before any affixing in order to give or not your consent, as well as to delete any agreement previously granted.
It should be noted that any refusal by Cookie may result in the loss of use of certain features and/or services on the site, or even the display of content on the Site and sub-optimal browsing.
They thus make it possible to obtain for analysis purposes, excluding any data identifying an Internet user: the address of your Internet service provider, the browser software you use (e. g. Explorer or Safari), the time and duration of your visit, the pages you have visited.
These cookies are those developed under Google Analytics and their characteristics are detailed in the table below, including the length of time the information collected is kept, excluding any personal data.
For more information on these cookies, we invite you to read the explanations issued by the operator Google at the following address:
Name Domain Content and purpose Validity
- LtpaToken2 boip.int, register.boip.int, filing.boip.int Authentication Token, for sso (single sign on) Session duration
- bmbLanguage register.boip.int Language preference 13 months
- bmbItemsPerPage register.boip.int Preference results per page 13 months
- bmbSortColumn register.boip.int Preferred sort order 13 months
- _utma boip.int, filing.boip.int Google Analytics Tracking cookie 2 years
- _utmb boip.int, filing.boip.int Google Analytics Tracking cookie 30 minutes
- _utmc boip.int, filing.boip.int Google Analytics Tracking cookie Session duration
- _utmz boip.int, filing.boip.int Google Analytics Tracking cookie 6 months