ISART Game Business School
Partnership with the Université Côte d'Azur | Support from the City of Nice
Ranked number 2
video game school (GAMEducation 2022)
student satisfaction (2020/2021/2022)
specialist teaching experience
10 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
ISART has unique expertise in preparing students for careers in the video game industry, particularly in business and management:
- 2012: Game Data Analyst degree program created at ISART Digital Montreal, with over alumni now working in the industry
- 2013: Video Game Producer program created at ISART Digital Paris, dedicated to video game management
The creation of ISART Game Business School is an extension of our strategy initiated in 2012.
ISART prepares students for a wide range of careers in the business sector (marketing, management, data, etc.) specializing in video games.
We offer a unique ecosystem that promotes collaboration between students from ISART Game Business School and ISART Creative School.
Creative methods and innovative techniques used in the video game industry are at the heart of our program and are transferable to other sectors (AI, data management, etc.)
SOUGHT-AFTER SKILLED PROFESSIONS
ISART Digital supports the video game sector as it faces a shortage of managers trained in monetization techniques, innovative digital marketing strategies, and data.
The video game sector in France has grown from 3,000 employees in 2010 to 20,000 in 2022 (source: SNJV).
One of the markers of the sector's strong growth is the increasing number of job offers between 2018 and 2021 in management (+10%), data management (+100%), and marketing (+31%).
management positions (between 2018 and 2021)
data management positions (between 2018 and 2021)
marketing positions (between 2018 and 2021)
A SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE
ISART puts its 21 years of experience, its pedagogical excellence, and its industry network at the service of its students:
- Projects and practical case studies on real video game productions
- International presence
- Strong connections with industry & support from partners (Ubisoft, Vodoo, Kylotonn, DON’T NOD)
- Entrepreneurial support for our graduates
- Partnership with the Université Côte d'Azur and support from the City of Nice
- A student-centred school
BECOME A GAME & CREATIVE MANAGER
ISART Game Business School programs combine creativity, technical skills, and business strategy.
Students develop skills from the video game sector that can be transferred and applied to other fields:
- MSc Game & Creative Strategy Admission post Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
ISART Digital is part of a network of excellence that includes companies, institutions, and other players in the sector.
The school has signed a partnership with the UCA (Université Côte d'Azur) and has received support from the City of Nice, as well as from industry.